Assassins Creed Unity PC Game is very popular and well known video game all over the world. This game is design to historical fiction and action adventure stealth video game which developed by Ubisoft Montreal. This game is published by Ubisoft. Assassin’s Creed Unity was released in November 2014 for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One and also PlayStation 4. This game is eighth major installment of the Assassin’s Creed series.
Assassin’s Creed Unity game is design to four main characters animist the enemies. The game Arno Dorian native Frenchman who was born in Versailles. The story first starts in Paris from his adventure. This story starts on the eve of the French Revolution in 1789 and it is extends up to the Thermidorian Reaction in 1794.
Players can play both gaming mode like Single player and Multiplayer with DLC mode. In this game players can use swords, hiding sword, include Phantom Blade, throw-able content like smoke bomb and many others. They also can customize the characters and from assassin to collect points for improve player skills, health also customize weapons and outfits. They can play hand to hand fight, assassin, stealth and melee kill in the game with realistic sounds and graphics.
Assassin’s Creed Unity Game Features:
- Single player, Multiplayer and DLC mode.
- Introducing hiding sword, Phantom Blade, throw-able content.
- To improve player skills, health.
- Customize the characters and weapons.
- Hand to hand fight, assassin, stealth and melee killing.
- Nice story mode and mission.
- Great game control with realistic sounds and graphics.
Assassin’s Creed Unity Game PC Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Win Vista, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit).
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K -3.3 GHz, AMD FX 8350-4.0 GHz.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680, AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB)
- Hard Disk Free Space: 37 GB.
- DirectX: Version 11.
Assassins Creed Unity PC Game
File Size: 36.72 GB