The Sims 4 PC Game is a most popular life simulation video game which is developed by Maxis and The Sims Studio. This game was published by Electronic Arts on 2014. It was released in North America on September 2 in 2014.This game was released for Microsoft Windows. The Sims 4 game redesigned the Create-a-Sim and Build Mode tools. This game-play is nonlinear and it has no goal like other game series. The gameplay is include effects on social interaction, user interface and personality.
The Sim 4 features include swimming pools, swimming wear, and the “toddler” life stage like previous version. Playable ghosts that include the option to “Invite to Household” a non-playable ghost, various new ghost interactions, the Deathflower plant, and the “Ambrosia” cooking recipe. Player can access Swimming pools and various swimwear. Player can enjoy more with other features of the game.
The game includes other new active careers like Business and Athletic in the gameplay. Including Paid Time Off and Family Leave options. Star Wars costumes: Yoda, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. In the game play player can access all features like Half walls, locked doors, King’s and Queen’s Door which is allow only just the men or women for pass it. Great graphics and realistic sounds with good game control.
The Sims 4 PC Game Features:
- Redesigned the Create-a-Sim and Build Mode tools.
- Active careers like Business and Athletic.
- Including Paid Time Off and Family Leave options.
- Star Wars costumes: Yoda, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.
- Great graphics.
- Realistic sounds with good game control.
The Sims 4 PC Game System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 GHz E4300 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- OS: Windows XP.
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1300 or Intel GMA X4500.
- Free Disk Space: 10 GB.
The Sims 4 PC Game
File Size: 8.79 GB