Age of Empires III PC Game is very popular real-time strategy video game. This game was developed by Microsoft Corporation’s Ensemble Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios. The PC version was first released on October 18, 2005 in North America. This is the third main installment game of the Age of Empires series and the sequel to Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings.
The game design based on the European colonization of the Americas which between approximately 1492 and 1850 AD. It has eight European civilizations which mainly design real-time strategy and role-playing game features. This game has main Two expansion packs is Age of Empires III: The War Chiefs and Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties. In this game play player can build home city, tower, upgrading units, buildings, and gather ultimate resources.
The map will design land or naval both two nice location. Player can build more battle, workers and outpost is the extra benefit for gather experience and resources. Player can choose three different difficulties in the game-play. Each map includes two or three outpost which can upgrade by player. It will help to gather more resources and experience. Outpost also helps crate extra ten or more army in game-play. This gamer can play multiplayer online with good control.
Age of Empires III PC Game Features:
- Role-playing game features.
- Build home cities and upgrade the game age.
- Two more expansion packs.
- Gather ultimate resources.
- Build outpost for gather experience.
- Fighting with enemies land and naval both.
- Nice maps and online multiplayer game with nice sound tracks.
Age of Empires III PC Game System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium duel core or Athlon equivalent (1.4 GHz).
- RAM: 512 MB.
- OS: Windows XP, Win 7,Vista.
- Video Card: GeForce FX 5500 or any other.
- Free Disk Space: 3 GB.
Age of Empires III PC Game
File Size: 2.43 GB