Assassins Creed II PC Game is an amazing historical fiction action-adventure open world stealth video game of 2009.This game was developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is the sequel of 2007’s Assassin’s Creed and second major installment in the Assassin’s Creed series. The game play is very similar like previous version. In November 2009 this game was first released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.After that it released for Microsoft Windows in March 2010.
The video game set based on a fictional history and game story follows the centuries-old struggle between the Assassins who fight for peace with free will and the Knights Templars. The game story takes time the 21st century and follows Desmond Miles as he relives the genetic memories of his ancestor Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
The Game takes place Italy during the 15th and early 16th century. Gamer can explore Florence, Venice, Monteriggioni, Forlì, San Gimignano, Tuscany and they guide main protagonists Ezio. Game adds features like open world and player can freely roaming in country side. They can explore new place and play the side mission. The artificial game engine is devolved from previous version and use Anvil game engine. Player can swim in water, using Eagle Vision to identify specific people and third-person view in the game-play.
Assassins Creed II PC Game Feature:
- Historical fiction action-adventure video game.
- Open world environment and stealth video game.
- Single-player game mode.
- Nice game Location and good graphics.
- Great Game control and amazing sound track like realistic.
Assassins Creed II Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.4 GHz.
- RAM:1.5 GB or 2 GB.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit both).
- Video Card: GeForce 9500 GS or Radeon HD 4550.
- DirectX version: DirectX 9.0.
- Free Disk Space: 8 GB.
Assassins Creed II PC Game
File Size : 3.01 GB