Assassins Creed Unity PC Game is a most popular video game in the world. This game design based on historical fiction. This is an action adventure and stealth video game which developed by Ubisoft Montreal. This game was published by Ubisoft. Assassin’s Creed Unity was released in November 2014 for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One and also PlayStation 4. This game is eighth major installment of the Assassin’s Creed series.
Assassin’s Creed Unity game is design to four main characters animist the enemies. The game character is Arno Dorian native Frenchman who was born in Versailles. The story first starts in Paris from his adventure. This story starts on the eve of the French Revolution in 1789 and it is extends up to the Thermidorian Reaction in 1794.
These game players can play Single player, Multiplayer and DLC mode. In this game player can use swords, hiding sword, include Phantom Blade, throw-able content like smoke bomb and many others. They also can customize the characters and from assassin to collect points for improve player skills, health also customizes weapons and outfits. Gamer can play hand to hand fight, assassin, stealth and melee kill in the game with realistic sounds and graphics.
Assassin’s Creed Unity Game Features:
- Single player, Multiplayer and DLC mode.
- Introducing hiding sword, Phantom Blade, throw-able content.
- To improve player skills, health.
- Customize the characters and weapons.
- Hand to hand fight, assassin, stealth and melee killing.
- Nice story mode and mission.
- Great game control with realistic sounds and graphics.
Assassin’s Creed Unity Game PC Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Win Vista, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K -3.3 GHz, AMD FX 8350-4.0 GHz.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680,AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB )
- Hard Disk Free Space: 37 GB.
- DirectX: Version 11.
Assassins Creed Unity PC Game
File Size: 36.72 GB