Far Cry 3 PC Game is a very well-known open world action-adventure first-person shooter video game. This game is developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.The game was first released in Australia on November 29, 2012.This game is third sequel of Far Cry series.
Far Cry 3 is take places of Tropical Island which located between the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Game Artificial intelligence is more improved from previous version. This game also features role-playing game elements like including experience points, skill trees and crafting system. The player can take cover, stealth take-down and tag enemies with the camera. If any missions are completed, new items are unlocked automatically and player can purchase or craft by using the pelts of various animals found around the island. It is help to upgrade weapons, ammunition and carrying capabilities.
The game most weapons can be upgraded additions parts such as silencers, larger magazines and better optics. Every skill tree upgrades various aspects of Jason’s abilities.Spider upgrading depends on stealth take-downs and hunting skills. Also the Shark upgrading depend assault take-downs and health, and the Heron upgrading his long-range take-downs and mobility. This video game includes single player and multiplayer mode.
Far Cry 3 PC Game Features:
- Open world action-adventure.
- First-person shooter video game.
- Nice tropical island Maps.
- Single player and multiplayer mode.
- Can take cover, stealth take-down, tag enemies etc.
- Nice graphics and sound quality.
- Upgrade weapons and crafting system.
Far Cry 3 PC Game Minimum Requirements:
- CPU:Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000.
- RAM:2 GB
- Video Card: Nvidia 8800 GTX/AMD Radeon HD 2900 or equivalent 512MB DirectX 9c card
- OS:Win Xp,Win 7,Vista.
- HDD Free Space: 12 GB.
Far Cry 3 PC Game
File Size: 6.66 GB