The Crew PC Game is a very popular racing video game in 2014.This video game is open world environment. The Crew was developed by Ivory Tower and Ubisoft Reflections. It was published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Xbox 360.This game place is designed based on entire United States of America which player can free roam each state.Also The Crew Wild Run which was released on November 17, 2015.
The crew game map including different five places is the Midwest, east Coast, west Coast, mountain states and the south. Each side adds some new features. Six main cities including in the game play like Chicago in the Midwest, New York City on the East Coast, Miami in The South, Las Vegas in the Mountain States and Los Angeles on the West Coast. Also other cities include the map such as San Francisco, salt Lake City, Dallas, Seattle, Dallas, Washington D.C. and many others.
The single player mode and multiplayer mode add in the game play. Player can feel the real racing with different cars and nice graphics or realistic game play. The Single-player campaign mode is up to 20 hours long and the story starts with the main character Alex Taylor.In the game-play gamer Can Chose or unlock any car or earn point.
The crew PC Game Features:
- Open world environment racing.
- Total map include the United States of America.
- Single player mode and multiplayer mode.
- Great graphics with good game control.
The crew Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 @ 2.6 GHz (or more better)
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 or AMD Radeon HD4870 or More Better
- Disk space: 20 GB
The Crew PC Game
File Size: 13.94 GB