Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction PC Game is a wonderful and well known action-adventure stealth video game. This game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released on April 13, 2010.It also released for Xbox 360,Microsoft Windows, iOS, Cloud, Android, Mac OS X, Windows Phone and Bada. This game was followed by a sequel in 2013 titled, Splinter Cell Blacklist.
The game leads a character name Sam Fisher who is work like expert spy to defeat the terrorist. Splinter Cell Conviction introduces a new game-play features is “Mark & Execute” feature and player can use it and target specific enemy. This was game design for advanced shooting and stealth killing by various weapons and gadgets to complete the mission.
The game includes some dramatic seen look like realistic game-play and game artificial intelligence is improved from previous version. Player can hide easily by the cover system. The gamer can choose and customize different weapons, gadgets and outfit. This game player can play campaign and multiplayer mode in various mission place and different enemies. The game has good control and accuracy with realistic graphics and sounds.
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction PC Game Features:
- Action-adventure stealth video game.
- Single player and Multiplayer mode.
- Different mission place with realistic graphics and sound.
- Customizing advanced weapons and gadgets.
- Different type of enemies for stealth kill and shooting.
- Good weapons control and accuracy.
- Real expert spy experience.
- Easy to hide and aim defeat enemies.
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 GHz or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- RAM: 1.5 GB or 2 GB.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GS or ATI RADEON X1800.
- Free Disk Space: 10 GB.
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction PC Game
File Size: 8.32 GB